April 22, 2013

Why hasn't government centralized time to create more hours in the day?

Crap!  I'm not happy that I haven't posted lately.  I've been slowly working on a new piece that will end up being posted in three sections.  Hopefully i will have some of that online soon.  All my focus has been on a new comic I'm working on.  I almost have it to where I want it, so maybe in the next few months I'll be back to writing a new essay at least twice a month, but even then I'll be finishing the script for my current comic and I hold that work above everything.

Anyway, I'm not sure who out there is reading this, but I wanted to place an update here.  I love exploring my thoughts on the world through this blog because it only makes my philosophy that much more solid.

If you're interested in comics at all, you can check out my current work called Tales of Hammerfist.

Thanks.

-John

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am reading it! I am always interested in hearing your fresh perspective. You are definitly not a sheeople!